West Coastguard Cottage, Ross Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- Visit England 4 Stars Self Catering
- sleeps four
- complimentary Wi-Fi
This holiday cottage, which adjoins East Coastguard Cottage, is located down a private lane from Ross Farm.
A footpath from Ross runs across grassy dunes to the wonderful Ross Sands, where visitors can enjoy three miles of deserted beach with stunning views of Lindisfarne.
West Coastguard Cottage offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in West Coastguard Cottage
- West Coastguard Cottage sleeps four.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- The accommodation is on two levels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Comfortable sitting room with coal-effect electric fire, Freeview television, DVD player and radio.
- Kitchen with farmhouse dining table, fridge, dishwasher, double-oven / hob and microwave, plus a freezer under the stairs.
- Adjacent laundry with two washing machines and a tumble-drier (shared with two other cottages). .
- Family bathroom with loo and basin on the ground floor.
- One double bedroom with king-size bed and television on the upper floor.
- One twin bedroom on the upper floor.
- Family bathroom with small Jacuzzi bath and shower on the upper floor.
- Private, secluded south-facing garden.
- There are two parking spaces and a bike storage shed beside the cottage.
Book On-line or by Telephone
West Coastguard Cottage
Built originally for the coastguard and his family, this cottage has now been modernised for self catering holidays. On the outside of the upstairs window, you will still see the knocker that was used by one coastguard coming off duty to waken the other.
From West Coastguard's Guest Book ...
'This year we've taken an extra week in 'our' cottage. It really feels this delightful cottage belongs to us, but others must feel the same. We took a walk before bed on a clear night and saw three shooting-stars - no light pollution here!'
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date with news, special offers, late availability and cancellations by joining our mailing list.