Hedgehope Cottage, Outchester Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- 4 Stars Gold Self Catering
- sleeps four
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Set in open countryside on Outchester Farm half-a-mile from Budle Bay, Northumberland, this is one of eight terraced self-catering holiday cottages set around a large lawned courtyard with adjacent car parking. It offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in Hedgehope Cottage
- Hedgehope Cottage sleeps four.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Gold Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- All of the accommodation is on one level.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Spacious open-plan sitting room / kitchen. The sitting room is equipped with a television with Freeview, DVD player and radio, and features French windows opening on to a terrace and private, lawned, walled garden. The kitchen has a farmhouse dining table, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven / hob and microwave.
- One double bedroom with king-size bed, television and en-suite with bath.
- One twin bedroom with television.
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower and washing machine with tumble drier.
- There are two parking spaces and a secure bike stand beside the cottage.
- One well-behaved dog can stay in this cottage by prior arrangement.
Book On-line or by Telephone
Hedgehope Cottage is named after Hedgehope Hill. At 2,348 feet, Hedgehope in the Cheviot Hills offers a pleasant walk with an excellent view from the top. One can walk to Hedgehope through the delightful Harthope Burn Valley.
From Hedgehope Cottage's Guest Book ...
'The cottage is absolutely first class with a lovely location and one leaves wanting for nothing.'