Oystershell Cottage, Outchester Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- Visit England 4 Stars Gold Self Catering
- sleeps six
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Set in open countryside on Outchester Farm, half-a-mile from Budle Bay, this is the end cottage of a terrace of holiday cottages built around a large lawned courtyard. It offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four to six visiting Northumberland. From the upstairs bedroom window, you can see into Budle Bay, which is a part of Lindisfarne National Nature Reserve.
Accommodation in Oystershell Cottage
- Oystershell Cottage sleeps six.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Gold Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- The accommodation is on two levels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Spacious open-plan sitting room / kitchen / dining room. The living area is equipped with Freeview television, DVD player and radio. The kitchen / dining area is equipped with a farmhouse dining table, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double-oven / hob and microwave. French windows open on to a terrace and private, lawned walled garden.
- One double bedroom with king-size bed, television and en-suite with bath.
- One twin bedroom on the ground floor with television.
- One twin bedroom on the upper floor with television and en-suite loo and basin.
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower and washing machine with tumble-drier.
- There are two parking spaces and a secure bike stand beside the cottage.
Book On-line or by Telephone
From Oystershell's Guest Book ...
'Oystershell Cottage is a perfect, very well thought out self catering holiday cottage in a beautiful part of Northumberland. It's just the place in which to relax, unwind and enjoy. The water feature is beautiful and enhances the setting of the cottage.'
Ross Farm Oysters
At Ross Farm, we grow our own oysters in the sea opposite Lindisfarne. Look for more details about this in our information section.