Coastguard Lodge, Ross Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- Visit England 4 Stars Self Catering
- sleeps five
- complimentary Wi-Fi
This detached holiday cottage is located down a private lane from Ross Farm. A footpath from Ross runs across grassy dunes to the wonderful Ross Sands, where visitors can enjoy three miles of deserted beach with stunning views of Lindisfarne. Coastguard Lodge offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four or five visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in Coastguard Lodge
- Coastguard Lodge sleeps five.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- The accommodation is on two levels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Open-plan sitting / dining room with dining table, Freeview television, DVD player and radio.
- Kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, double-oven / hob and microwave, plus a freezer under the stairs.
- Adjacent laundry with two washing machines and a tumble-drier (shared with two other cottages).
- One double bedroom with television and king-size bed on the ground floor.
- Family bathroom with walk-in shower on the ground floor.
- One twin bedroom on the upper floor.
- One single bedroom on the upper floor.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower on the upper floor.
- Patio door to terrace and private lawned garden.
- There are two parking spaces and a secure bike stand beside the cottage.
Book On-line or by Telephone
Originally the store for life-saving equipment for ships in distress, this property was extended to create a warm and comfortable self catering holiday cottage.
From Coastguard Lodge's Guest Book ...
'This has been our second Christmas at Coastguard Lodge. This year we've had snow for most of the time. Everything is very beautiful with magnificent wintry skies. We've had lots of fun tobogganing down the sand dunes on plastic bags and skating on the flooded fields. Coastguard Lodge has been warm and comfortable.'