Oystercatcher Cottage, Ross Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- 4 Stars Gold Self Catering
- sleeps six
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Oystercatcher Cottage is one of four terraced holiday cottages at Ross Farm. A footpath from Ross runs across grassy dunes to the wonderful Ross Sands, where visitors can enjoy three miles of deserted beach with stunning views of Lindisfarne. Oystercatcher Cottage offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four to six visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in Oystercatcher Cottage
- Oystercatcher Cottage sleeps six.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Gold Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- The accommodation is on two levels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Comfortable and spacious south-facing sitting room with Freeview television, DVD player and radio.
- Kitchen with farmhouse dining table, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double-oven / hob, microwave, and washing machine with tumble-drier.
- One double bedroom with television and king-size bed on the ground floor.
- One twin bedroom on the ground floor.
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower on the ground floor.
- One twin bedroom with television on the upper floor.
- Bathroom with bath on the upper floor.
- The front door opens on to a south-facing private lawned garden surrounded by hedges.
- There are two parking spaces and a bike storage shed beside the cottage.
Book On-line or by Telephone
The Oystercatcher, a conspicuous wader with black and white plumage and a long orange bill, enjoys feeding along the edge of the sea. They often breed inland, even up in the Cheviot Hills.
From Oystercatcher Guest Book ...
'Ross Back Sands beach is spell-binding - perfect sandcastle, kite-flying and even paddling weather! Combined with the fabulous comforts of Oystercatcher Cottage - a real home from home - it has been a perfect holiday for everyone. What a week, what a treat, and what a perfect location!'