Kittiwake Cottage, Outchester Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- 4 Stars Gold Self Catering
- sleeps four
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Set in open countryside on Outchester Farm half-a-mile from Budle Bay, Northumberland, this is one of eight terraced self-catering holiday cottages set around a large lawned courtyard with adjacent car parking. It offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in Kittiwake Cottage
- Kittiwake Cottage sleeps four.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Gold Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- All of the accommodation is on one level.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Spacious open-plan sitting room / kitchen. The sitting room is equipped with a television with Freeview, DVD player and radio, and features French windows opening on to a terrace and private, lawned, walled garden. The kitchen has a farmhouse dining table, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double oven / hob and microwave. A washing machine with tumble drier is located in a cupboard in the hall.
- One double bedroom with king-size bed, television and en-suite with bath.
- One twin bedroom with television.
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower.
- There are two parking spaces and a secure bike stand beside the cottage.
Book On-line or by Telephone
Kittiwakes are best seen by boat between Seahouses to the Farne Islands, together with terns, guillemots, cormorants, puffins and grey seals. You can land on Inner Farne to visit St Cuthbert's Chapel.
From Kittiwake Cottage's Guest Book ...
'Having spent the last 46 years of holidays in cottages all over the UK and France, we rate Kittiwake one of the very best. We enjoyed the company of a hare on a regular basis, a pair of partridge and some sheep and lambs in the field next door.'
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date with news, special offers, late availability and cancellations by joining our mailing list.