Sandpiper Cottage, Ross Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- 4 Stars Gold Self Catering
- sleeps six
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Sandpiper Cottage is one of four terraced holiday cottages at Ross Farm. A footpath from Ross runs across grassy dunes to the wonderful Ross Sands, where visitors can enjoy three miles of deserted beach with stunning views of Lindisfarne. Sandpiper Cottage offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four to six visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in Sandpiper Cottage
- Sandpiper Cottage sleeps six.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Gold Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- The accommodation is on two levels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Comfortable and spacious south-facing sitting room with Freeview television, DVD player and radio.
- Kitchen with farmhouse dining table, larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double-oven / hob, microwave, and washing machine with tumble-drier.
- One double bedroom with television and king-size bed on the ground floor.
- One twin bedroom on the ground floor.
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower on the ground floor.
- One twin bedroom with television on the upper floor.
- Bathroom with bath on the upper floor.
- The front door opens on to a south-facing private lawned garden surrounded by hedges.
- There are two parking spaces and a bike storage shed at the rear of the cottage.
Book On-line or by Telephone
The Sandpiper, a head-bobbing wader, tends to fly in company in a half-circle low over water, gently flicking its deeply bowed wings.
From Sandpiper Cottage's Guest Book ...
'What a wonderful place to recharge our ageing batteries! The cottage is so comfortable and the garden so pleasant, especially when sitting out with a good bottle of wine. We really loved the cottage with its space and standard of equipment.'