The Beacons Cottage, Ross Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- Visit England 5 Stars Self Catering
- sleeps four
- complimentary Wi-Fi
The Beacons Cottage was refurbished to 5-Stars standard in 2012. It is the end property of four terraced cottages at Ross Farm and enjoys a large, private garden. With a cosy wood-burning stove, a contemporary kitchen and a luxuriously appointed master bedroom suite, it offers superb self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family holiday in Northumberland.
Accommodation in The Beacons Cottage
- The Beacons Cottage sleeps four.
- It has been awarded a 5 Stars Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- The accommodation is on one level.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- The comfortable sitting room features a wood-burning stove (fuel provided), dining table, Freeview television, DVD player, radio and ipod dock. There are large south-facing French windows that open on to flagged steps leading to a private lawned garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, oven / hob, and central island.
- Adjacent utility room with freezer, washing machine, tumble drier and clothes rack.
- Master bedroom with en-suite, king-size bed and freeview television. The en-suite has a bath and a separate walk-in shower.
- Second double bedroom with adjacent bathroom (with bath and shower), king-size bed (or twin beds on request), and Freeview television.
- Two parking spaces and a separate shed for bicycles.
Book On-line or by Telephone
The Beacons Cottage
The Beacons Cottage is named after the imposing 19th century, 80 feet tall, stone pillars built on land at Ross that gave guidance to sailors navigating the harbour at Holy Island.
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date with news, special offers, late availability and cancellations by joining our mailing list.