Dovecote Cottage, Outchester Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- 4 Stars Gold Self Catering
- sleeps four
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Set in open countryside on Outchester Farm half-a-mile from Budle Bay, Northumberland, this is one of eight terraced self-catering holiday cottages set around a large lawned courtyard with adjacent car parking. It offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in Dovecot Cottage
- Dovecot Cottage sleeps four.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Gold Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- All of the accommodation is on one level.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Spacious open-plan sitting room / kitchen. The sitting room is equipped with a television with Freeview, DVD player and radio, and features French windows opening on to a terrace and private, lawned, walled garden. The kitchen has a farmhouse dining table. The kitchen includes a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double oven / hob and microwave. A washing machine with tumble drier is located in a cupboard in the hall.
- One double bedroom with king-size bed, television and en-suite with bath.
- One twin bedroom with television.
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower.
- There are two parking spaces and a secure bike stand beside the cottage.
Book On-line or by Telephone
This cottage enjoys a stunning view to the west. One can just see the top of The Ducket, our 18th century, Grade 2 listed dovecot, in the fields at Outchester.
From Dovecot Cottage's Guest Book ...
'Our second visit to Northumberland and our first to Outchester. We were astounded by the high quality of the cottages. Even though every cottage was full, it was exceptionally tranquil.'