Curlew Cottage, Outchester Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- 4 Stars Gold Self Catering
- sleeps four
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Set in open countryside on Outchester Farm half-a-mile from Budle Bay, Northumberland, this is one of eight terraced self-catering holiday cottages set around a large lawned courtyard with adjacent car parking. It offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in Curlew Cottage
- Curlew Cottage sleeps four.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Gold Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- All of the accommodation is on one level.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Spacious open-plan sitting room / kitchen. The sitting room is equipped with a television with Freeview, DVD player and radio, and features French windows opening on to a south-facing terrace and private, lawned, walled garden. The kitchen has a farmhouse dining table, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven / hob and microwave.
- One double bedroom with king-size bed, television and en-suite with bath.
- One twin bedroom with television.
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower and washing machine with tumble drier.
- There are two parking spaces and a secure bike stand beside the cottage.
- One well-behaved dog can stay in this cottage by prior arrangement.
Book On-line or by TelephoneOur prices and availability are always 100% accurate - if the dates you want are available, you can book on-line instantly. Bookings can also be made by telephone.
The Curlew lives on the coastline in winter and the moors in spring and summer. With its conspicuous long down-curved bill and wild, distinctive cries of cour-lee, this is one of the most evocative sounds you will hear while holidaying here.
From Curlew Cottage's Guest Book ...
'Excellent accommodation – lovely, light and warm, with every home comfort.'