Wagtail Cottage, Ross Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- 4 Stars Gold Self Catering
- sleeps six
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Wagtail is a detached cottage at Ross Farm. A footpath from Ross runs across grassy dunes to the wonderful Ross Sands, where visitors can enjoy three miles of deserted beach with stunning views of Lindisfarne. Wagtail Cottage offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four to six visiting Northumberland.
We will accept one well-behaved dog at this cottage.
Accommodation in Wagtail Cottage
- Wagtail Cottage sleeps six.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Gold Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- The accommodation is on two levels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Comfortable sitting room with open coal fire, Freeview television, DVD player and radio.
- Kitchen with farmhouse dining table, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double-oven / hob, microwave, and washing machine with tumble-drier.
- One double bedroom with television and king-size bed on the ground floor.
- One twin bedroom on the ground floor.
- Family bathroom with large walk-in shower on the ground floor.
- One twin bedroom on the upper floor.
- Bathroom with bath on the upper floor.
- Lawned, enclosed garden at front and rear of cottage.
- There are two parking spaces and a secure bike stand beside the cottage.
- One well-behaved dog can stay in this cottage by prior arrangement.
Book On-line or by Telephone
Wagtail Cottage was so named owing to the number of wagtails that obviously enjoy wagging their tails on the lawn. You will enjoy watching them!
From Wagtail Cottage's Guest Book ...
'We have had a super two weeks at Wagtail Cottage. It was everything us city slickers wanted it to be. There is so much to see in this area.'