Shepherd's Cottage, Outchester Farm, Northumberland
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage on Northumberland Heritage Coast
- 4 Stars Gold Self Catering
- sleeps six
- complimentary Wi-Fi
Set in open countryside on Outchester Farm, half-a-mile from Budle Bay, this is the end cottage of a terrace of holiday cottages built around a large lawned courtyard. It offers ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or group of four to six visiting Northumberland.
The upstairs bedroom window in the gable is reminiscent of the hatchway for forking in hay to the hayloft that in bygone days often adjoined a farm cottage. The cottage enjoys a stunning view to the west.
Accommodation in Shepherd's Cottage
- Shepherd's Cottage sleeps six.
- It has been awarded a 4 Stars Gold Self Catering grading by Visit England.
- The accommodation is on two levels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided - just bring your own laptop.
- Spacious open-plan sitting room / kitchen with Freeview television, DVD player, radio and farmhouse dining table. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double-oven / hob and microwave. French windows open on to a terrace and into a private, lawned walled garden.
- One double bedroom with king-size bed, television and en-suite with bath.
- One twin bedroom on the ground floor with television.
- One twin bedroom on the upper floor with television and en-suite loo and basin.
- Family bathroom on ground floor with large walk-in shower and washing machine with tumble-drier.
- There are two parking spaces and a secure bike stand beside the cottage.
Book On-line or by Telephone
From Shepherd's Cottage's Guest Book ...
' We all love the cottage and want a house just like it! My little boy Harry loved the sheep in the surrounding fields. We've had a lovely week in this outstanding cottage. A perfect home away from home.'
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date with news, special offers, late availability and cancellations by joining our mailing list.